Search This Blog

Friday, October 25, 2013

A Shawl Experience

 Not much to write about today but I just felt like posting something even if its about nothing.   So I thought some eye candy would be fun and wondering how you all sort your yarn, store it and play with ideas for your next projects.   I loved the little sugar canisters to hold balls while you knit, very clever knitters are.

So I mentioned a shawl experience, and I am still experiencing it with great delight - they are warm and comfie on my achie shoulders.  I think they will have to become part of my daily winter attire.   They are so fashionable and fun.  I know you all have mentioned how cold the restaurants are and so I tried this out last week and I didn't need more than this little wrap around my shoulders and neck to keep me quite comfortable.
Arms are free to move around, nothing extremely hot and cumbersome.   Well, now that I have discovered this revelation that has been known for ages, I will have to make more!
 The daylight savings is due to change, and wanted to remind everyone that while Tues night knitting so far is still a GO, there is also Friday Morning from 10 to Noon so you can still come and sit and plot your next knitting adventure.

I spied a new knitting magazine at the shop yesterday, it looks like its just Christmas knitting, but the projects in it are some of the nicest I have seen in awhile.  One cowl really caught my eye in a winter white with beads! 

Next week some of us are on vacation, company coming and other things that might keep us from our gathering time but don't let that stop you from coming and enjoying all there is to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment